Seating Chart Poster Pricing
Vertical or Horizontal Layout - Rectangle or Square - Color or Black & White
Each seating chart poster is created according to your individual theme, colors, lettering styles & ideas you might have.
They are created using graphic arts software for suberb print quality.
Templates are not used so each piece can be a unique work of art.
Group names alphabetically with table number noted next to their name
OR group names by table number/table name.
Generally, the size poster you need is based upon how many lines are on your Excel spreadsheet & not how many actual people are on your list. But as a general rule:
- 50 lines or below you can order the 11 x 17 size but many prefer larger because it’s more easily spotted by guests.
- 51 & 100 lines - 18 x 24 size (although I have done an 18 x 24 with 119 lines)
- 100 lines & up - 24 x 36 size
It all depends on how spacious you would like it to be/look, if you are including a Menu, separate Head Table box or what type of graphics, if you want a lot of alphabet groupings or only the minimum amount necessary. Any size up to 11”x 17”.......... $50.00 For full bleed on this size image area must be 10 x 13 or less Output on a color laser printer. Any size up to 18” x 24”......... $115.00 Max. square size is 18" x 18" Output on a poster printer with sharp color graphics. Any size up to 24” x 36”......... $165.00 Max. square size is 24" x 24" Output on a poster printer with sharp color graphics.
You can also order just the final pdf file if you have the means to print the poster yourself.
Prices listed on Order Form/Contract download file.
- Depending on the size of your guest list & how many entryways there are to your dining area sometime more than one poster may be necessary.
- You will need to purchase a frame in which to display the poster. I suggest using a Michael’s coupon. Hobby Lobby, Marshall’s, Kohl’s & JoAnn’s are other locations that frequently offer sale pricing here in the Grand Rapids area.
- You may also need an easel in which to display the framed poster - either a floor or tabletop model.
- Posters can be mounted on foam board instead of using your frame (see pricing on Order Form download)
- Some brides like to purchase the frame first so the poster can be designed according to the style & color of frame but it’s not necessary.
If you are picking up the poster, the completed Order Form/Contract, completed Excel spreadsheet & deposit are due NO LATER THAN 8 working days BEFORE THE DATE YOU NEED THE POSTER IN YOUR HANDS.
Please allow 12 working days if the poster needs to be mailed/shipped to you.
Please allow additional time if you are not located within the Continental United States.
Additional Rush Fee of $25 may apply if info is provided after the due date.
You will receive a color pdf proof prior to printing in about 3 business days after all requirements are received.
More detailed information about timing & pricing is on the Order Form/Contract below
Download an Order Form/Contract here:
Download the spreadsheet to use for inputting guest information here: