Seating Chart Poster Pricing
Vertical or Horizontal Layout - Rectangle or Square - Color or Black & White
Each seating chart poster is created according to your individual theme, colors, lettering styles & ideas you might have.
Templates are not used so each piece is a unique work of art.
Group names alphabetically with table number noted next to their name
OR group names by table number or table themed icon or picture.
Generally, the size poster you need is based upon how many lines are on your Excel spreadsheet & not how many actual people are on your list. But as a general rule:
- 50 lines or below you can order the 11 x 17 size but many prefer larger because it’s more easily spotted by guests.
- 51 & 100 lines - 18 x 24 size (although I have done an 18 x 24 with 119 lines)
- 100 lines & up - 24 x 36 size
It all depends on how spacious you would like it to be/look, if you are including a Menu, separate Head Table box or what type of graphics, if you want a lot of alphabet groupings or only the minimum amount necessary. Any size up to 11”x 17”.......... $50.00 For full bleed on this size image area must be 10 x 13 or less Output on a color laser printer. Any size up to 18” x 24”......... $115.00 Max. square size is 18" x 18" Output on a poster printer with sharp color graphics. Any size up to 24” x 36”......... $165.00 Max. square size is 24" x 24" Output on a poster printer with sharp color graphics.
- Depending on the size of your guest list & how many entryways there are to your dining area sometime more than one poster may be necessary.
- You will need to purchase a frame in which to display the poster. I suggest using a Michael’s coupon. Hobby Lobby, Marshall’s, Kohl’s & JoAnn’s are other locations that frequently offer sale pricing here in the Grand Rapids area.
- You will also need an easel in which to display the framed poster - either a floor or tabletop model. If you plan on picking up your poster I do have 2 easels available for rent.
- Posters can be mounted on foam board instead of using a frame (see pricing below)
- Some brides like to purchase the frame first so the poster can be designed according to the style & color of frame but it’s not necessary.
Mounted on foam board & laminated (instead of using a frame)
Any size up to 18” x 24” ............ $25
Any size up to 24” x 36” ............ $40
Add Room Map ................................ $30
Add Menu ....................................... $15
Any insight & details you can provide as to how you would like it to look are welcome.
You can download the Excel spreadsheet to input the information or I can email it to you upon request. You MUST use the spreadsheet format provided - if the correct format is not followed you will be asked to re-enter all your guest names/table information.
The completed Order Form/Contract, completed Excel spreadsheet & deposit are due NO LATER THAN 7 working days BEFORE THE DATE YOU NEED THE POSTER IN YOUR HANDS if you are picking the poster up (which may or may not be the day before the wedding). Please allow 10 working days if the poster needs to be mailed/shipped to you. Please allow additional time if you are not located within the Continental United States.
Additional Rush Fee of $25 may apply if info is provided after the due date.
Try to make your RSVP date 4-5 weeks prior toyour wedding date to allow yourself time to complete the spreadsheet and seating arrangement.
The names & table numbers should be proofread and edited before sending to me. Whatever you key in is what will be transferred.
I will do up to 5 lines of edits after the first proof. Any edits over 5 lines are subject to be charged at $1 per line.
I prefer to receive a complete & accurate guest list at a later date (not beyond the deadline of course) than to receive a list earlier that will require changes.
Do not send guest lists in all capital letters. If it is sent in all capital letters you will be required to re-key all your guests names.
You will receive a color pdf proof prior to printing in about 3 business days after all requirements are received.
50% Deposit required prior to poster creation & balance due when poster is picked up or before shipped.
Payment options & Shipping charges are noted on Contract/Order Form.
Download an Order Form/Contract here:
Download the spreadsheet to use for inputting guest information here: